Friday 16 October 2015

.


  As my dense eyelids frantically struggled to pry open, so too did my burdened mind. Thoughts dove into my psyche like water rapidly rushing into a balloon; making it expand and eventually burst, destroying the boundaries that were initially set on my brain, and thus, making my potential undefined - unable to be fathomed. Although my two, wordly eyes continued to stay shut, my spiritual third eye commenced its long awaited unlocking process. Soon, I began to question the vast universe along with its immense plethora of mysteries. Right and wrong, good and bad, easy and difficult; even the wonders of life and death soon began to invade the deep abyss that was my mind.
  Would the world really be better if life was always simple and painless instead of consistently arduous - if we could achieve ant task, any dream or any skill with the utmost ease? Weather we enjoy the truth or not, the truth is what we learn as we endure and embrace the many tribulations in any of our journeys in life. But on the other hand, no one would be able to do anything if life was always difficult, right? If everyone lived and didn't experience death, would that fix anything like war or poverty, would humans possess no desire, no purpose to fight each other? Would it triumphantly bring about true world peace, only heard in fables or read in books?






AmazonClick Here
GoodreadsClick Here
Google+ Click Here
Twitter Click Here
FacebookClick Here
                     


.