Friday 22 April 2016

.

  Life is full of its little twists and turns. When I was in the 3rd grade the teacher asked all us kids what we wanted to be when we grew up. I told the teacher I wanted to be a pirate. She was mortified and immediately informed me that there were no more pirates and that I should stop day dreaming……… I didn’t take her advice to heart.

Pirate is such an indelicate word anyway, and really only such a small part of what I do, I mean, would you call a master carpenter with years of skill building fine Victorian furniture a nailer, simply because, on occasion, drives a nail? I think not.

My name is Hannibal Greco. My friends call me Salty. In previous centuries I would have been called a rogue, a scoundrel, or a corsair. Today, I’m mostly considered an opportunist by friends and a dirty no good smuggler by competitors and the law. Now don’t go getting all high and mighty. We all have our roles to play. Mine is just a bit more colorful than most.

Take a little while to hang out in my world and hear a story or two that I have to tell before you jump to conclusions. I should warn you though, your suburban perception on things might get tilted just a bit by what you learn. Hell, who knows, by the time I’m through you might actually .........




AmazonClick Here
GoodreadsClick Here
Website Click Here
FacebookClick Here
TwitterClick Here





.