Friday 21 August 2015

.

  I froze.
  My heart exploded in my chest.
  The breath left my lungs.

  I couldn't believe my eyes as they took in the sight of my new fiancée Harrison grunting and thrusting into a cheeky redhead on the game room floor.
  "Violet!" Harrison yelled frantically as he yanked his trousers up hurriedly, practically knocking over the redhead knelling before him.
  "How could you?" The words came out in a whisper as I tried to choke back the tears that were threatening to appear. I would not cry!
I ran out of the room and straight to the front door. As I reached for the doorknob, I felt a hand brush against mine. "Violet, please let me talk to you," Harrison pleaded. With my eyes down, I pushed his hand away and scurried out the door.
  In minutes, my perfect world had come crashing down. Instead of enjoying a night celebrating my engagement with friends and family, I spent it in my bed, curled up like a snowball wishing I could melt away......




AmazonClick Here
GoodreadsClick Here
Google+ Click Here
FacebookClick Here
TwitterClick Here


.