Friday 22 January 2016

.


  Sobbing and shaking, I was driving myself from work to the doctor when it hit me (luckily not another car - though driving in that state is very dangerous and if I was able to think clearly I wouldn't have been doing it). One year and one day ago, I had a "breakdown" exactly like this.
  I had taken enough psychology to know this could happen but usually with a reason, so I went through the main suspects I had learned in class.
  • Were there any traumatic anniversaries? No.
  • Had I been anymore stressed than last week? No.
  • Was this a time of unusual deadlines or expectations? No.

So, why would I be sitting at my computer at work and suddenly be unable to understand what the words in a e-mail said even though its was in English? Why would I start to shake uncontrollably and break down sobbing? The e-mail itself was just like a dozen others I had, a non-threatening work request. So why was today any different than yesterday or the last six months?







AmazonClick Here
GoodreadsClick Here
Linkedin Click Here
FacebookClick Here
TwitterClick Here



.