Friday 5 February 2016

.

  Have you ever wondered what life is like beyond what we perceive it to be? Well my friend, you may just be about to find out. Don’t bother with the light... It won’t help.
  This is a story of unconditional love, whether it be right or wrong. Gavin is the name of our main character. Don’t laugh at him. If we picked our own names I’m sure there are many Albert’s and Cedric’s that would have chosen differently.
  Before we begin I feel I must tell you a little about Gavin. You see, he’s a strange one. He is often called the Freak, purely because his colleagues are not so clever themselves. I mean come on... The Freak? Not very original is it. That will give you some idea of the type of people we are dealing with. He was often picked on in school because he used to talk to himself... a lot, (some say this is a sign of madness... others believe it to be a sign of intelligence. I will leave you to make up your own mind about that)
  You would think that the name calling and the childish pranks would stop as he got older wouldn’t you? Well, in a normal situation... they would, but Gavin was branded The Freak throughout his adult life too. What was wrong with him? I hear you ask. Was there anything strange about Gavin? Again dear reader I will leave that up to you.

We begin our story on a journey back from.....






AmazonClick Here
GoodreadsClick Here
Google + Click Here
FacebookClick Here
TwitterClick Here



.